[BangPypers] Looking to Hire Web developer with good working Knowledge of Python(mako)

Nikhil Sathendran nikhil.sathendran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:29:39 CET 2015

Hi All,

I run a small company in Indiranagar which develops and maintains python
based web applications. I am now looking to hire one or two developers to
my team as we are getting more projects coming in.

Details of the job are as below:

Minimum Experience 2 years

Web Developer Job Purpose: The role is responsible for coding and modifying
websites, from layout to function and according to a client's
specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature
user-friendly design and clear navigation.

Web Developer Job Duties:

Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.

Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
programming languages such asPython,  HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and
API's.

Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce
applications

Skills/Qualifications: Python, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3,
Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security
Principles, Object-Oriented Design, API's.

Candidate should be a Self-starter with strong self-management skills,
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.

Compensation will be as per the candidates ability but at the least will be
 on par with Industry standards.

Flexible working hours and good chilled out workspace.

Please contact me for any other details required.

P.S. I will be much obliged and grateful if you could send this out to the
community.

Regards,

Nikhil
+91 (0) 99450 30310