[BangPypers] Python conversion from .py to .exe

Abhijit Bangera abhijit.bangera at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:03:47 CET 2015

Hi All,

Need a quick help in understanding conversion process from .py to .exe. I am able to convert a single .py file to .exe, but I need to convert a complete project to .exe. That is to say, I have multiple modules to run. I am using py2exe (http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Tutorial) for this. Can anyone help me getting this done?

Also say I have a project which makes use of DB, will the conversion process take care of DB part as well?

FYI,
Python version used: 3.4
DB: Sqlite

Regards,