[BangPypers] [JOB] Angel funded company looking for a Technical Co-Founder

Shashank Chandra shashankchandra at coursesity.com
Mon Jan 12 10:04:57 CET 2015

Hi All,

I'm reaching out to this group with the hope of finding a technical
cofounder.

Coursesity, an online learning platform is focused on a niche market in
India with the potential to go global quickly. We have already raised close
to $40k through an angel investor. The initial prototype, which we got built
through a freelancing company, is almost ready. And.we have received
positive feedback from potential customers and mentors about the idea and
its potential success.

The biggest challenge now is bringing the product in-house, for which we
need a technical co-founder. So here's what we're looking for:

Someone who believes in the idea and can constantly brainstorm to add more
value to the business. Someone who can build the product and lead the
technical team. The product is currently built on PHP but we can start from
scratch with the framework of your preference (Python/Ruby/etc...). Ideal
cofounder will be a full-stack developer and have deep knowledge of
databases, hosting and web development.

Pay, Equity, etc. can be discussed.

About me: Previously worked at Microsoft and B.PAC. Completed my Engineering
from PESIT, Bangalore and EPYM in Marketing from IIM Calcutta. (LinkedIn
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/shashank-chandra/7/b47/b45> )

So if you want to be part of the journey of building this organization with
us, feel free to contact me back at shashankchandra at coursesity.com .

Look forward.

Regards,

Shashank Chandra