[BangPypers] How to manage Database for Django on live server?

Mukesh Yadav mak.gnu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:39:33 CET 2015

Hi,
  I recently moved my office one of the app to Django. Now its time for
this to go live. While development we faced many problems in terms of
conflicts in migrations file of Django. Due to this I'm not confident that
django should take control of database (migrate and makemigrations command)
on live server.

My Question is how you guys handle database and data's integrity. Do you
guys
change the Schema manually or you just migrate/syncdb.
Have you faced any issues?

Please give your input.

--
Regards