[BangPypers] Connecting developers and companies

Anand Reddy Pandikunta anand21nanda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 07:50:01 CEST 2015

It is a good initiative & BangPypers should facilitate this.

However it is better to keep it aside instead of bringing this into
mainstream.

* We can have a simple job board site where companies can send pull
requests.
* We can have a separate meetup once in a while only for this.

Regards,

Anand Reddy Pandikunta (@ChillarAnand)
www.avilpage.com