[BangPypers] WWStay - Senior Software full stack python developer - VC funded.

Sanjay Singh sanjay at wwstay.com
Wed Jul 29 06:02:27 CEST 2015

WW Stay founded in 2012 and run by industry veterans from Kellog, IBM, UCLA, Computer Associates is a highly profitable B2B travel startup bringing disruption to the status quo in the global travel industry. We have grown at a 400% in 2013-2014 and provide service in over 100 countries to over 130+ clients. Wwstay is looking for an astute technical engineering lead who will participate in the next phase of our growth to be 100+ strong.

The senior software engineer would have to build and grow a team of talented committed engineers, from IITs and other global leading institutes. We are building innovative products that would help bridge sales, operations, customers and suppliers. Wwstay is looking for a hands on engineer who can lead by example and inspire the team to grow the company with enterprise coding and engineering practices.

The following technical skills are strongly desired:

- Extensive experience (+8 years) building web apps

- Understand the lifecycle of a web app fully - browser side, server side, scalability, performance

- Programming - ability to read/write enterprise quality code and make right decisions

- Full stack experience from front end all the way to DB persistence

- Generalist programmer with the ability to quickly learn and use new languages

- Professional experience in Django, Angular JS and python.

Design and develop scalable, secure and high performance solutions

- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases

- At ease working with Unix and can administer a few boxes, if required.

Has worked with AWS and the different 'lego' blocks

- Active on Github/open source community

- Can write maintainable, clean code and enforce it through code reviews

To hop on the wwstay rocket please email : careers at wwstay.com or sanjay at wwstay.com

https://wwstay.com

Perks:

We have a wonderful friendly team with extra benefits such as team lunches, stock options, participation in learning and trips to conferences, over standard ones like medical and PF.