[BangPypers] Bottle

Deep Sukhwani deepsukhwani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:13:25 CEST 2015

Wow, good to be a part of this discussion!

I am a newb in the world of web frameworks.

I tried learning Django a while ago, probably 3 months back from now, but
gave up trying really hard.. It just lost me every now and then with the
mere complexities.

I then gave that up as I got into a new job and moved to Bangalore. Now I
have recently started learning Flask at An Introduction to Flask by Miguel
Grinberg
<http://blog.miguelgrinberg.com/post/the-flask-mega-tutorial-part-i-hello-world>.
Don't know how long would I stick to that...

Anyways, open to show up on weekends for any talks on similar discipline.
ᐧ

--
Regards
Deep L Sukhwani