[BangPypers] UI less Rest API server with flask

anu sree anusree.a04 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:51:48 CEST 2015

Thanks gora,

I am happy to use django-DRF if I can use it without doing syncdb. I don't
want to use models and orm.

The REST API app which I am going to develop doesn't have models now.

I also don't want the apps which are included in settings.INSTALLED_APPS by
default.

I also want to run some asynchronous task (to read a large xml file and
process it) from this REST API App, I think I can use celery + gevent here.

I just started reading http://www.django-rest-framework.org/

Thanks,