[BangPypers] [JOBS] pythonistas with Django + JS + HTML5 + WS experience

HHB hihellobolke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:14:43 CET 2015

Hi Guys,

Here’s more info: based on what people asked:

1. It’s an established product company, so competitive pay. (I am no HR though)

2. It’s good to have Python web development experience. (There’s lot of people in the team, so we can ramp you up if you’re new to py). But JS experience is required.

3. Number of years of experience is flexible as long as you’re good (I meant really good).

4. Overall project will require you to develop some web-app dev for operations data from 22K nodes, rely on web sockets for some realtime data visualisation and then have good knowledge of integrating with distributed queue. Eventually say down 9-10 months there’s requirement for us to integrate with big data analytics, you can play the role there too. And then use analytics to create a self-aware distributed system.

—HHB