[BangPypers] March meetup

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:11:17 CET 2015

Hi

 We have scheduled march meetup on 21st from 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM. We have a
talk and a workshop. If you are interested to give a talk for 30 minutes
please let us know by commenting in the meetup page
<http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/177630452/>.

We have workshop from 11.30 to 3.00.

*Topic: Gotchas in Python - When Python gets slippery for you*

Workshop will expose gotchas in Python in various topics like arithmetic
operations,  floating point number, class variables, exception handling etc

This workshop requires working knowledge of python. This workshop may not
be suited for people getting started with Python.

RSVP <http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/177630452/> is open:

*Venue*:

ZEOMEGA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.

#20, 21, RAJALAKSHMI PLAZA, II FLOOR, SOUTH END ROAD, BASAVANAGUDI,
BANGALORE 560004, Bangalore

*Time*: 10.00 AM - 3.00 PM

--

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*