[BangPypers] Mimic Heroku deployment for django App on AWS

Avneesh Chadha avneesh.chadha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 06:16:35 CET 2015

Hi,

I am trying to replicate the heroku deployment scheme on AWS for a django
app.

*What I essentially want*When I  create a new instance(using Opworks)
everything should get setup (the code gets pulled, the requirements get
downloaded etc). I was wondering if any one could point me in the right
direction.

*Problem*Opworks provides a lot of in built features, but it does not have
any support for python/Django. Where can I find a chef cookbook which will
have recipies which mimic the heroku setup(as in install the requirements
from pip, run gunicorn etc)

Warm Regards,
Avneesh Chadha
Phone:+917838478116