[BangPypers] Text Mining + Search Engine Summer Project, Little Help?

Pramod Srinivasan spmd92 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:57:52 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I am working on a project on Spatial Hashing. It can be titled as
Geo-searching with text+longitudinal co-ordinates. It is my first project
in Python although I have a fair bit of programming experience in C++ and
Java.

The project involves using the NLTK library(Stemmer) for the word mapping
to create posting lists. Besides, it requires implementing a search engine
for the posting lists.

I wish to seek advice with regards to brainstorming the problem statement
and also finding out which one of the two implementations I have thought
of,  would be feasible.

Kindly let me know if anyone would be interested in taking this further.

Thanks,
Pramod

ᐧ