[BangPypers] Anyone who has worked on Lamson?

Ramdas S ramdaz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:40:43 CEST 2015

Kracekumar,

The last update of Bruebeck is some 2 years ago. Is someone maintaining
this project. It definitely looks interesting.

I am looking at tornado. I need speed and flexiblily. Non blocking stuff
seems to be the way forward.

Also we don't have time. No one is getting paid extra for this job. This is
a huge favor to cover up a failure :(