[BangPypers] Anyone who has worked on Lamson?

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:15:30 CEST 2015

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 4:10 PM Ramdas S <ramdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kracekumar,
>
> The last update of Bruebeck is some 2 years ago. Is someone maintaining
> this project. It definitely looks interesting.

Yes, unfortunately it is not maintained. I am one of the maintainer. The
core has the features to work, other than adding Python 3 asyncio support,
there is nothing core requires.

> I am looking at tornado. I need speed and flexiblily. Non blocking stuff
> seems to be the way forward.

aiohttp [1], pulsar [2], apihour[3] are actively maintained. Asyncio org
site has projects which supports python 3 asyncio module.

[1]:  https://aiohttp.readthedocs.org/en/v0.16.2/
[2]: https://quantmind.github.io/pulsar/
[3]: https://github.com/Eyepea/API-Hour
[4]: http://asyncio.org/