[BangPypers] Applications for Django Girls Bangalore are now open

Sourav Singh ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:45:47 EST 2015

The Applications for Django Girls Bangalore are open.Django Girls is a
non-profit organization that empowers and helps women to organize free,
one-day programming workshops by providing tools, resources and support.The
website for the event is here <https://djangogirls.org/bangalore/>.

The event will be held on February.We are currently also taking
applications for Coaches to teach women about Python and Django.

We would love it if the community could spread the word about the event and
can bring in more women in to the event.And since this is a beginner
workshop,women from outside the STEM fields are also welcome.

Regards,
Sourav Singh