[BangPypers] generating cisco config using templates?

Atul Tyagi tyagi.atul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:11:55 CEST 2015

Thanks for the example Nitin. This would work if yaml config file is a
simple dictionary. In my case it is a bit complicated with dictionary and
dictionary of list.

What I have ended up doing is convert the create an object of the yaml data
and pass on individual dictionaries and lists to template.rendrer. Works
for me as I can now access individual dictionaries using the object in a
pythonic way.

I'll post the example on github once I am done with the code. (There are
still a couple of challenges related to snmp user configuration of cisco
devices.

Cheers,
Atul