[BangPypers] [PythonExpress] Call for volunteer to conduct two days workshop at Moodabidri

Samad Shaikh samadindia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:41:31 CEST 2015

we are having more than 20 years of experience in Software Development and
training. We are engaged in spreading Python Programming skills. We are
interested in your proposal to conduct workshop in python for Dr.M.V.Shetty
Institute of Technology Moodabidri, Kindly let us know the detail of
proposal.

Thanks,
Samad Shaikh
GreenfoTech Aurangabad