[BangPypers] BangPypers completes 10 years

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:55:42 CEST 2015

Hi

We spent some time designing tshirt[1], [2] and stickers [0].

Please share your feedback and if you have any other design please share.

Few people suggested it will be good to distribute stickers during PyCon
India.
The question remains who will fund the stickers cost.

Stickers cost normally Rs 8 - Rs 10 from InkMonk. There will be definitely
couple more.

Any thoughts for financing stickers ?

Thanks Praseetha for the design.

[0]:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cn_wIQGunlemhkVDNHUUltZldRQ3AxbTE4MjNaZHpaYjJV/view?usp=sharing
[1]:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cn_wIQGunlU0FPUTExVkJNakxUSE5Samo4Q0Jxc0ZJYjZr/view?usp=sharing
[2]:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1cn_wIQGunlbm1BR0lyb2ZVTTZQQlh6TmtHeFRDdDhhLTk0/view?usp=sharing

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Anand B Pillai <
anandpillai at letterboxes.org> wrote:

*Thanks & Regardskracekumar"Talk is cheap, show me the code" -- Linus
Torvaldshttp://kracekumar.com <http://kracekumar.com>*