[BangPypers] Fintech startup looking for python/django developers

devi y devi.pabreja at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:23:05 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

Do mail me if you are interested.

We are a young fintech startup of IIT/IIM founders. We are looking to build
our software development team and offer big upsides - equity for the
employees, lots of great work, a chance to really *build* something.

Our platform brings a powerful new approach to financial markets. It makes
information on stock markets digestible through better, comprehensive news
feeds; makes data easy to understand through interactive charts and
indicators and most of all, makes information and insight easy to share
through its social infrastructure.

_Python/Django Web development_

Experience: 1-5 yrs.

Skillset: Should have knowledge of at least 2 of the following 3 categories:

1. Python, Django, REST framework, MYSQL, Redis, Web Scraping

2. Dev Ops - Celery, fabric, AWS deployment, Gunicorn, Apache/Nginx

3. Web front end - Jquery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Google Charts, D3,
Angular(desirable)

Developer will need to work at all layers on products and features.Should
be passionate about quality and delivering world class products. Developers
will be involved with the entire lifecycle of the product - right from
product conceptualization, design, implementation and delivery.

Work will involve building scalable infrastructure and features which merge
multiple kinds of data to deliver keen insights into personal finance and
investment.

Salary: On par with industry, with company equity. We are a startup - our
first few employees will all be co-owners of the company.