[BangPypers] [Job] Riptide IO, Bangalore - Python Developers
sangeeth.saravanaraj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:29:55 EST 2016
Riptide IO has multiple openings for Python programmers in dev and dev-test
teams. We are looking for full-time entry-, mid- and expert-level Python
- Write idiomatic PEP8 compliant object-oriented Python code.
- Identify and write unit tests & functional tests using any of the
testing frameworks in Python. Familiarity with py.test is a plus!
- Ability to demonstrate an idea by writing quick test-/toy-programs in
- Learn and use the standard libraries whenever possible and not to
reinvent the wheel by writing new code.
- Knowledge of Python libraries for web services, ReST API’s, etc.
- Zeal to do profiling, performance tuning, optimization, etc.
- Do not hesitate to use debuggers whenever needed.
- Familiarity with async frameworks in Python.
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- You must have experience in Git and its work flows.
- Proficient in Linux.
- Experience with at least one continuous integration tool.
- Experience (or at least interest) in Energy Analytics, Big Data and
Cloud Technologies, Building/Home Automation, Cassandra, etc.
- Knowledge of protocols like BACnet, Modbus, Zigbee, etc. Having used
and/or tested at least one industry standard product which involves these
protocols is a big plus.
You will be very much liked by us if you do the following:
- Attend PyCon India regularly; Participate in monthly BangPypers
meetup. If possible, contribute to the community!
- Contribute to [Python based] open source projects.
You could also apply here - https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/105701526
More information about the BangPypers