[BangPypers] [JOB] - Python/Django Developers @ LodgIQ, Bangalore

SUMIT KUMAR RAJ sumit786raj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:56:16 EST 2016

LodgIQ is looking for bright and young developers to work in a fast-paced
environment. We have just started our operations in India. We are in the
field of Revenue Management for Travel Industry. We have been recently
seed-funded with $5 Million by Highgate Ventures. (Read here
<http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/02/16/810875/0/en/LodgIQ-Unveils-Its-Next-Generation-Revenue-Optimization-Platform-for-Travel-Secures-5-Million-in-Seed-Funding-Led-by-Highgate-Ventures.html>
)

Location: Bangalore.
Required Skills :- Sound Knowledge of Python/Django + MongoDB.
Knowledge of REST API.
Knowledge of Scrapy/Selenium will be a plus.
Knows about Git and deployment on EC2.
Experience:- 1-3 years
Strong Data Structures/Algorithms-:- Not Mandatory
Knows how to build things:- Mandatory
If sounds good then send your resume at sumit at lodgiq.com

http://www.lodgiq.com
http://hotelrevup.com/