[BangPypers] [Job] CallHub is hiring for Python developers

Chetan Giridhar cjgiridhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:39:27 EST 2016

CallHub[1] is the next generation SaaS based marketing platform leveraging
cloud telephony. We have customers round the globe who love the product and
constantly push us to do more. We are scaling up the product and looking
for core members to join our Engineering team at Bangalore. Come and join
us on an exciting journey to build a world class product and company!

Software Engineer Backend:
- 3-5 yrs, Python/Flask/Django, Postgres/MySQL, Celery, Redis
- APIs, Django Rest Framework/Tastypie
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Experience on scalability and performance or in media protocols (SIP)
would be a plus

Software Engineer Frontend:
- jQuery/Bootstrap/AngularJS/Backbone
- HTML/CSS3, Responsiveness
- UX Design experience

Job Perks:
- CallHub offers market salaries and MacBook for development
- Lunch/snack will be provided in the office

How to Apply:
Send your resumes to jobs at callhub.io. Please do not reply to this thread.

[1]: https://callhub.io

Chetan