[BangPypers] [Bangpyper][PythonExpress] Django workshop at Yenepoya Institute of Technology-Mangalore

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:51:51 EST 2016

Hi All,
   Below is full address of college and we have got flexible date from
college for this workshop
   Feb 13,14 or Feb 27,28

   *YENEPOYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)*
   VIDYANAGAR
   THODAR
*   MOODABIDRI*
   MANGALORE DISTRICT
   KARNATAKA

*NOTE: BUS FACILITY IS THERE DIRECTLY TO MOODABIDRI FROM BANGALORE*
*COST:* College will take care to Travel and Accommodation expense also.

https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/14/
https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/15/

  We have got confirmed volunteer for Python 101 workshop and we are
looking for a volunteer for Django 101.
  Please do let us know if any volunteer is available so that we can start
look for travel arrangement .

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Vignesh Udh <vigneshstack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We have Django workshop request from Yenepoya Institute of
> Technology-Mangalore, kindly check below mentioned link and accept if you
> can conduct this workshop.
>
> Kindly let us know if you need any additional information.
>
> https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/15/
>
> Thanks,
> Vignesh
>
> Mobile # 974 202 8462