[BangPypers] [PythonExpress] : Looking for volunteers to help conduct Python2 workshop

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 09:00:57 EDT 2016

Hi All,
   We are looking for volunteer to conduct workshop at below locations:

   1. Karanataka:
      1. Jain College of Engineering, Belagavi:
      https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/24/
   2. Andhra pradesh:
      1. DIET college, Vishakapatnam : https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/32/
      2. Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal :
      https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/36/
   3. Madhya Pradesh:
      1. G.H.Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women,
      Nagpur:https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/34/
      2. Sri Aurobindo Institute of Technology, Indore :
      https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/41/

If tutor is willing to travel, we can work with college on re-reimbursement
and the workshop dates can be changed as per tutor's availability.

--
Thanks,
Vijay