[BangPypers] framework to write functional test cases

Keshav Agrawal keshavagrawal at outlook.com
Thu Jun 2 05:41:27 EDT 2016

If I understand correctly, there are two things which you are asking here - Functional Test Cases and Load/Stress Test by sending multiple requests.
I wont say unittest framework is ugly :) and for load testing you can use siege. You might have to integrate your test cases with siege to do load test.

RegardsKeshav AgrawalMob - +(91)8050420391, +(1)2035522087Website LinkedIn GitHub Twitter Blog