[BangPypers] [JOBS] Python developers

Ram Rajagopalan ram at aotpl.com
Mon Jun 27 07:18:19 EDT 2016

Hi

We are looking to hire enthusiastic Python programmers fr our startup based
in Bangalore. The following skill set is desirable:

1. Minimum 2+ years of core Python programming experience
2. Experience in dealing with Python-Java communication or Python-C
communication is preferanble
3. Should be a problem solver and independent thinker
4. Very good communication skills is essential.
5. Excellent knowledge of Linux OS
6. Should have decent database knowledge like, but not limited to, MySQL,
NoSQL, Mongo DB etc...

If you think you have a passion for writing code in Python, feel free to
email me: ram at aotpl.com

Thanks
Ram