[BangPypers] May meetup

Anand Reddy Pandikunta anand21nanda at gmail.com
Sat May 14 07:33:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

RSVP is open for May meetup[1] at Bluejeans office[2].

Speaking slots are full for this meetup. If you have any
questions, feel free to leave a comment on meetup page.

[1]: http://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/225109021/
[2]: Blue Jeans Network India Pvt Ltd
<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=8th+floor%2C+Vector++Prestige+Tech+Park++Marathahalli%2C+Outer+Ring+Road+%2C+Bangalore%2C+in>
      8th floor, Vector Prestige Tech Park Marathahalli,
      Outer Ring Road , Bangalore.

Regards,
Chillar Anand
www.avilpage.com