[BangPypers] Python Tutor -- www.pythontutor.com

null null at voidspace.xyz
Thu May 26 06:29:10 EDT 2016

Hey Ram,

pythontutor is not the only tool. There are really more amazing set of
stuff we have espically for python

This is a good collection :
https://discuss.fsftn.org/t/getting-started-with-python/369/3

Please note, these are only the set of tools we have explored, there are
a few more  . . .

I personally prefer the book called *"Thinking like a computer
scientist" *. Its really amazing.