[BangPypers] [X-post] [Pythonexpress]Volunteer to conduct python101 workshop at Jammu , Jammu and Kashmir

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:56:14 EDT 2016

We are stilling looking for tutor to conduct workshop at Jammu.
If you are interested we can work on other dates also
Workshop like this doesn't happen in those region and surely as tutor you
will make big difference to students.
Hope to see few helping hands to conduct workshop at minimal cost to
college.

--
Thanks,
Vijay