[BangPypers] [job posting] DevOps, Chennai

Magesh Dhasayyan mag.1984 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:48:22 EDT 2017

We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is curious and open to learning
new technologies.

We use a number of open-source tools and platforms including, but not
restricted to, Python, RabbitMQ, Ansible, EC2, RDS, Docker. Specific
experience in these platforms is a PLUS.

Profile:

Experience: 4+ Years
Linux shell scripting knowledge a must
Python scripting experience a plus
Background in Linux/Unix Administration preferable
Experience with SQL dbs a plus
Knowledge of version control systems and release management tools a plus
Ability to learn and use a variety of open source technologies and cloud
services
Ability to understand best practices & IT ops in a 24x7, production
environment

About Duta: We are one of the fastest-growing, funded startups in India
with over 2 million users and growing. Visit https://duta.in/help.php for
more information about our services. Founders are successful entrepreneurs
and alumni of Stanford.

Job location: Chennai

Please send me an email if interested.

Thanks,