[BangPypers] [X-POST] Welcome Brett Cannon, as our first keynote speaker for PyCon Pune 2018

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:16:42 EST 2017

Hi,

Welcome Brett Cannon[1] as our keynote speaker for PyCon Pune 2018[2].

Brett is a CPython core developer and for his day job he works for
Microsoft in their Visual Studio Code team.

Brett is also the person behind the famous quote used in PyCon Pune
2017 and PyCon India 2017 - "Came for the language, Stayed for the
community”. You can follow Brett on Twitter @brettsky

Register for PyCon Pune 2018[3] and be part of the event.

[1] https://twitter.com/brettsky
[2] https://pune.pycon.org/blog/post/welcome-brett-cannon-our-first-keynote-speaker/
[3] https://pune.pycon.org/2018/register/

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform