[BangPypers] [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at Vivekananda Institute of Technology , Bengaluru, Karnataka

Vijaya Lakshmi vijaya at wincorporatetraining.com
Tue Feb 14 12:10:44 EST 2017

Hi,

    I am interested to take this session.

   Please let me know the more details.

   Thank you.

With Regards

Vijayalakshmi G M

IT Professional Trainer

7406626859

________________________________
From: BangPypers <bangpypers-bounces+vijaya=wincorporatetraining.com at python.org> on behalf of vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:36 PM
To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India
Subject: [BangPypers] [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to conduct python workshop at Vivekananda Institute of Technology , Bengaluru, Karnataka

Hi All,
   We have received request for beginner level 2 days workshop from
Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka [0] [1]

   Dates: Two days between March 6 - 10(Monday - Friday)
   Audience:   Faculty members of VTU colleges

   Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone who can help in
conducting the workshop.

[0] : https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/178/
[1] : https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/179/

Thanks,