[BangPypers] Need help with Pydev installation in Eclipse

pradeep br pradeepbr192 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 14:44:17 EDT 2017

Hi Team,

I'm a newbie in the world of Python. I came across this group via
Python.org.

I configured Pydev in Eclipse and have also installed cucumber plugin for
Eclipse to write BDD programs. I have also installed "behave" via the PIP
command.

To start with, i imported an existing project into eclipse.

But each time i right click on the feature file (dirst_behave.feature) and
Run as "Cucumber feature", i get the error -

"Launch configuration first_behave.feature references non-existing project
python_behave_template-master."

I tried remapping the Python interpreter, but no luck. Request the group
members to guide me on this issue. I've spent almost a day looking for a
resolution, but unable to get any solution.