[BangPypers] New experimental format

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 06:15:42 EDT 2017

Hi All

The meetup was well received and there were seven talks. We experimented
using PeriScope and mobile camera to capture the videos [0][1].

The complete event summary is available in the blog post [2].

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

[0]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYL-l3N9VLFbqMum40D-1w
[1]: https://www.periscope.tv/__bangpypers__/1YqKDXmLMpVKV
[2]: http://bangalore.python.org.in/blog/2017/02/18/feb-short-talks/