[BangPypers] Improving meetup attendance

Sivasubramaniam Arunachalam sivasubramaniam.a at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:53:07 EDT 2017

I would suggest not to have any kind of fee/charges and don't restrict the
number of RSVPs. Allow participants based on a strictly
first-come-first-served basis if the venue capacity is limited. When we
organized the last data science workshop, the same policy was followed.

Thanks & Regards,
Sivasubramaniam Arunachalam