[BangPypers] [Commercial] [Job] Openings at AccountingBuddy

AccountingBuddy info at accountingbuddy.org
Wed Nov 8 06:21:26 EST 2017

Good Day,

Python Django and QT Openings at Ancit Consulting.

We are looking to hire below profiles.

1) Python Django developers with Min 1.5 Yrs Experience.
2) QT Developers

Candidates Applying should have a notice period of 30 Days or less.

Kindly send your C.V's to info at acccountingbuddy.org

About ANCIT Consulting (http://www.ancitconsulting.com):

We are a small and fast-moving company, self-funded, with its office
in Bangalore. We do boast about being the only Eclipse consulting firm
in India and wherever you find Eclipse as a technology we are part of
it. We work on anything and everything where there is Eclipse from
training to consulting to firefighting to mocking to designing, etc.
Associated with a lot of Fortune 500s we are definitely the most
preferred Eclipse Partner today in India.

www.AccountingBuddy.org is a Project run by Ancit Consulting.

Best Regards,
Keegan Patrao