[BangPypers] PyCon India 2017 Sample Logos

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:21:42 EST 2017

I had interacted couple of time with trademark team . Below is what they
had suggested

If the logo is "derived from" the Python logo in a dilutive way they will
have concern which mean only first one is valid.

Indirect reference to the trademarked logo, but no real similarity in any
shape elements would be fine.
Example:
http://cn.pycon.org/2014/
https://us.pycon.org/2018/

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Akshay Aradhya <akshay95aradhya at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 1. [IMAGE
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R0zH8aU58lTXGRplLd61ANGi7tQYxAvM>]
> Simple
> Logo, No Overlay || Color scheme same as that of PyCon 2015
>
> 2. [IMAGE
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cj68OqFNx_04vYQDcv3nROgaNLtfwGfv>] 1010
> Overlay, Binary for 10 || Colors Represent Karnataka Flag
>
> 3. [IMAGE
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=13j1aMDGlFzkJ4EYKoeaP6SpDBJIQbLCF>]
> Connection
> represents unity, Kashmir to Kanyakumari we are all connected || Gender
> Neutrality Color Scheme
>
> 4. [IMAGE
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=14MDxyAzWUF2x2dlGld3PAI3ddLXzDMOp>] X
> representing roman numeral for 10 || Random Color Scheme
>

> Overall Preview :
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SboVJKZaQJtpGJNPhNzWfLaJnbbIV-ht
>
> *All logos are in vector format.*
>
> Thoughts and feedback are welcome.