[BangPypers] [X-post] Python for kids track in PyCon India 2018

Maruvada kameswara rao kameshh.maruvada at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 03:11:23 EST 2017

Hi All,
             I am looking for some professional training for python
expertise, can anyone please suggest me how can I deal with it.
I am looking for online training.

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>

Thanks & Regards