[BangPypers] Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Kumar Anirudha joydhanbad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 02:57:38 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This is Kumar Anirudha.
Work as Backend Developer in a startup, Skillenza.
Run an open community on blockchain, Blockchained India.
Co-Organise DjangoGirls Bangalore.

I volunteered in PyCon India 2015 when it was in Bangalore.
Excited to have PyCon India back in bangalore. I'm available for anything
required.

Looking forward to working with all of you.

Cheers
Kumar Anirudha

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Pratyush Kumar <pratyush.kumar.in at ieee.org