[BangPypers] Time to Hack for India - Hackocracy Hackathon

Suhail Ameen suhailameen46 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 15:16:29 EDT 2017

Greetings,

We cordially invite you to join us on our mission to make a better India
and participate in our ongoing hackathon, Hackocracy
<http://hck.re/hackocracy>. The event, celebrating 70 years of
Independence, aims to inspire people to turn groundbreaking ideas into
action for lasting social change.

Every year we organise hackathons to support a good cause in association
with non-profits and top global companies around the world.

This year, we endeavor to conduct hackathons aiming to drive India towards
a tomorrow we’re really proud of. There is much to be done, and without
your participation, creating a positive impact becomes near to impossible.

The hacks built in this hackathon will go towards building a better India
and ensure India is home to a democracy built on transparency and
accountability.

Your contribution can make a big change to everyone’s life. Prizes over INR
1.5 lakhs

Register here at http://hck.re/hackocracy

Regards

Suhail