[BangPypers] MachineHack Platform (machinehack.com)

Abhijeet Katte abhi.katte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:45:37 EDT 2018

Hello BangPypers,

We would like to invite you to House Prediction Hackathon on our new
platform, *MachineHack*.

Here is the link :
 https://www.machinehack.com/course/predicting-house-prices-in-bengaluru/

This is a “Learning” hackathon where participants get to work on a
real-life dataset and pitch against a larger community.

Besides, the First 3 winners would receive individual passes to Cypher 2018.
These passes would entitle access to all 3 days of the event.
These passes DO NOT include accommodation or travel if needed.
The passes are not transferable.

We will also feature the first 3 winners on the leaderboard at Analytics
India Magazine.

All participants on the leaderboard to receive hackathon completion
certificate.

Warm Regards,
Abhijeet G. Katte,

Read my opinion article on budget 2018 and doubling agricultural incomes
<https://yourstory.com/2018/02/agricultural-income-budget/>.

Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte