[BangPypers] [x-post] ERPNext Summer of Code
rmehta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:47:42 EDT 2018
We are glad to announce that ERPNext is organising ESoC - ERPNext Summer of Code, inspired by GSoC. You get to spend one summer with some of the top open source developers in India and be a part of the large open source community.
Why should you apply?
- Get experience working on real-life projects.
- Get mentored by some of the top developers in India.
- Be a part of Open Source Communities.
- Build your resume and increase your chances of getting a job.
- Did not get into GSOC, don't worry, you will get a better experience here.
- Earn a stipend of Rs 20,000 per month, on completing your tasks.
How to Apply?
- Select one (or multiple) projects listed out here.
- Go through the tasks listed down for them in the “issues” section of the repository.
- Register for the event! (PS: also go through the terms once)
So why waste any more time? Go to https://erpnext.org/esoc <https://erpnext.org/esoc> and register. And while you’re at it, also spread the word to others!
Have any more queries? Drop an email to esoc at erpnext.org <mailto:esoc at erpnext.org>.
More information about the BangPypers