[BangPypers] looking for a passionate python (and pref C+=) full stack developer to partner on an equity basis

Raghuraman Ramachandran optionsraghu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 05:35:13 EDT 2018

well if i had wanted to ask a question that goes like : "Can I hire
someone on only equity to begin with?", I could have gone to Quora to
appreciate the din of intellectuality clamouring for attention! But
the fact that there are successful companies that started this way is
the reason for my request in this forum. Thank you for the responses
though. Much appreciated..