[BangPypers] [PyCon India 2018] Sponsorship Announcement

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 02:52:21 EST 2018

Hi All,

The sponsorship for PyCon India 2018 is open[0]. Here is our sponsorship
prospectus[1].
Note: We are providing early bird discount on sponsorship till Jan 31st,
2018.

In case you need further clarifications, feel free to reach out to us @
sponsorhsip at in.pycon.org.
If your organization is interested in sponsoring this year or if you know
any organization that uses Python and would be interesetd in sponsoring,
please share the details here [2] and help connect to more organizations.

Request you to forward this mail to other related groups, organizations,
and individuals who can help with sponsorship.

[0]: http://bit.ly/sponsorship-announcement
[1]: http://bit.ly/sponsorship-prospectus
[2]: http://bit.ly/organization-info

With Thanks,