[BangPypers] [Commercial][Prize] McKinsey 24-Hour Hackathon For Coders & Data Scientists

Deepika Singhal deepika at analyticsvidhya.com
Thu Mar 8 13:34:33 EST 2018

Hi,

Calling all coders and data scientists to join *McKinsey 24-hour hackathon
<https://datahack.analyticsvidhya.com/contest/mckinsey-analytics-online-hackathon-recommendation/?utm_source=bangpypers>*
.

March 10th is your opportunity to hack your way into the future—all in a
limited span of 24 hours.  Show your skills by applying machine learning to
a recommendation system.

*Prizes: An all-expenses-paid trip to an international analytics conference*

*Starts on: 10 March 2018, 00:00 (GMT)*

*Register Here: *
https://datahack.analyticsvidhya.com/contest/mckinsey-analytics-online-hackathon-recommendation/
<https://datahack.analyticsvidhya.com/contest/mckinsey-analytics-online-hackathon-recommendation/?utm_source=bangpypers>

By participating you will have the opportunity to experience and overcome
some of the challenges that leading global organizations face.

*About McKinsey Analytics*
McKinsey Analytics equips clients with strategies and tools to gain
meaningful insights from data and turn those into competitive advantages.
We work together with global companies to make lasting improvements to
their performance. We use data science, strategy, operations,
implementation and change management solutions to help build
analytics-driven organizations. Our teams of data scientists and data
engineers work with clients to identify opportunities, assess available
data, define solutions, ingest data, develop relevant algorithms and
visualize outputs.

*Come be a part of this hackathon. *

Regards
--
*Deepika Singhal*

individual named. If you are not the name addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You cannot use or forward any
attachments in the email. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. Analytics Vidhya Educon Private Limited, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon,
India, www.analyticsvidhya.com