[BangPypers] [Commercial][Job] Hiring full-time and part-time Python Trainers

Saloni Samant saloni.s at byteacademy.co
Mon Nov 26 13:13:26 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I work for Byte Academy (www.byteacademy.co <http://www.byteacademy.co/>) Bangalore Campus and we are looking to hire full-time or part-time python trainers. Below is a job description. If interested please do email me on saloni.s at byteacademy.co <mailto:saloni.s at byteacademy.co> with your CV and contact details.

Byte Academy is looking for Teaching Assistants in the following areas:

·       Python – Full Stack

This role is based out of Bangalore.

Full Time Instructors / Part-Time Instructors/Mentors/TA’s (Python – Full Stack): Your primary role is lecturing/ mentoring/guiding students in the fundamentals of Full Stack Python. The successful candidate will have a strong programming background and experience working in the Python. Good understanding and knowledge of front to back Python development environment and tools, Django,  Tools and Webapps, Data Modeling on non-Relational DB, MongoDB, Angular JS, HTML5, JavaScript etc. Experience of running webinars is desirable. Relevant teaching experience is a plus.

Requirements:

·      Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Quantitative major or related discipline. We are open to considering other non computer science major’s too.

·      0 – 2 year experience

·      Highly effective oral and written communication skills

·      Ability to convey computer science concepts and programming techniques from novices to advanced practitioners

·      Passion and empathy for teaching computer programming

·      Engaging classroom presence

·      Ability to motivate, encourage and support students

·      Skill in developing and refining course content and materials

Remuneration: Best in the industry

Best,
Saloni Samant
Marketing | Byte Academy