[BangPypers] [Meetup] RSVP for Sep's meetup is open

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:32:29 EDT 2018

Hi
Thanks to all who attended the meetup on Sep 29, and to Raison D'Souza @
Synup for hosting us. We hope you found the talks meaningful and took
something away from it.
Here are the resources from the talks -

a) "Data classes using Python 3.7" -  [Sasidhar Donaparthi, Fidelity
Investments] - https://github.com/sdonapar/data_classes
b) "Debugging is hard, Testing is easy" - [Sanket Saurav, DoSelect] -
https://goo.gl/Wqg1im
c) "Yes, Python is slow. And, I don't care" - [Abhishek] -
https://goo.gl/xL3ekr

We will be sending out the Call for October talks Google form by the end of
this week.

For any queries, please reach out to Abhiram R
(abhi.darkness at gmail.com) or Kumar
Anirudha (anirudhastark at gmail.com).

Regards
Abhiram R