[BangPypers] Call for Speakers for May Meetup - May 18, 2019

Ritesh Agrawal udr.ritesh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 13:38:35 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The next Bangpypers meetup is scheduled for May 18, 2019.

We have 4 slots open for 30-40 minutes. The theme this
time is *Cyber Security*. So if you want to a talk or showcase something
 cool in the domain you did using Python or some library you learnt
to use that you think will be useful for the community,  please fill
in the following form and we will get back to you.
https://bit.ly/bangpypers_talk_submit

For any clarifications, feel free to mail me - Ritesh Agrawal (
udr.ritesh at gmail.com), or Abhiram (abhi.darkness at gmail.com), or Anirudh (
anirudhastark at gmail.com)