[BangPypers] [Bangpypers] August Meetup RSVPs open!

Abhiram R abhi.darkness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 03:48:12 EDT 2019

Hi all,
It's time for August's Bangpypers meetup and RSVPs are now open[1]. This
time we're doing something a leetle bit different!
The meetup on 24th August (this Saturday) is going to be an attempt to
help Pycon
India 2019 <https://in.pycon.org/2019/> Speakers from Bangalore practice
their talks in our midst and in the balance help us learn about some fun
topics as well! We've never done this before, so it'll be interesting to
see how this pans out. This will also, hopefully, give the audience a taste
of how they can possibly speak at the next Pycon or other events that will
undoubtedly come up over the course of the year.

*Please RSVP at
<goog_1949173109>**https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzlbwb/
<https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/kswpqqyzlbwb/> if you intend to
attend the meetup!*

*When?*
24th August, from 10.30 AM

*What?*
10.30 - 11.15 AM - Are we what we watch: Analyzing the effect of YouTube
videos using comments on viewer’s mental health using Python by Shanya
Sharma
11.15 - 12.00 PM - Let the world experience WebXR! by Bhuvana Meenakshi
12-12.15 PM - Break
12.15-1 PM - Performance optimization with Python-Elasticsearch by Anisha
Swain

*Where?*
*Synup*
1st Floor, Uday Mansion, #86, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
https://goo.gl/maps/cpfgmaLeE8unvohk9
<https://goo.gl/maps/cpfgmaLeE8unvohk9>

If you have any doubts, feel free to contact me (i.e Abhiram
abhi.darkness at gmail.com), Kumar Anirudha (anirudhastark at gmail.com) or
Ritesh Agrawal (udr.ritesh at gmail.com).

Regards
Abhiram R <https://abhiramr.com>