[BangPypers] [Hackathon] sHeACK - Women only hackathon

Kumar Anirudha anirudhastark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:09:36 EST 2019

Hi BangPypers,

We're glad to announce Creditwatch’s 1st Hackathon[1] for ‘Returning Moms -
sHeACK and we are inviting techies moms.

Working moms are the best role models for children. This is our small
endeavour to give them a break from their full time job as a MOM...

Hackathon is spread across 2 days (10am to 6pm) we know you wanna get back
to your kid(s)

Technologies - Python, Ruby, Javascript etc...

For any queries, get in touch with Umeysh (+91 89718 20925).

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/crediwatch/events/266801702/

Cheers,
Kumar Anirudha